Order Drug Test / Background Check
Send Results to Your Legal Office
- Please email or call us to check if your office has an account with us. We work with several legal/probation offices all across the nation, so you can order directly from their own page, and results will automatically be forwarded to their office.
- If they do not have an account, please contact us with their information, and we track/route your results to their office for you.
Need to Extend Your Test
- Please have your attorney or probation officer contact us in order to extend your test.
Requesting a Level Report
- If your probation officer requires a level report for your test, please contact us and provide the email of your probation officer. We can submit a request and the report will be sent directly to them.
Changing Your Testing Location
- If you’re unable to go to the location you selected during the ordering process, not to worry! As long as the laboratory on your initial order remain the same, you can go to any other location within their network, without having to change your form.
- To find LabCorp locations click here
- To find Quest Diagnostics locations click here
Requesting an Observed Collection
- If you are required to have your drug test observed, you must contact the collection site to find out about any observation fees. If you prefer same gender collectors, you MUST call the collection site in advanced. Not all sites will have this option.